MIT App Inventor is a free, cloud-based service that allows you to make your own mobile apps using a blocks-based programming language. It allows students to learn basic coding concepts, explore mobile app development and build fully functional Android applications.
Students will learn to use the following designer components:
- All user interface components
- All layout components
- The media components
- Drawing and animation components
- The accelerometer, the clock, the location sensor, and the pedometer from the sensor components
- The social components
Students will also learn to use the following coding blocks:
- Conditional statements
Students should also be able to:
- Create apps with multiple screens
- Create apps with attractive UX and UI
- Create apps with custom icons
An error occurred submitting the form. Please try again.